The Summer School will be more than just taking a course: it is an excellent opportunity to experience an innovative and international learning environment while creating new networks with your fellow students - and let's not forget about the opportunity to enjoy typical Finnish summer activities in beautiful lakeside surroundings.
Our lively cities and cosy campuses welcome you, so make a smart decision and join us in the middle of (k)nowhere!
Read more about reasons why to choose UEF here.
- Tuition fee is 500 EUR. There is no tuition fee for the UEF degree students. For information about tuition fees, please click here.
- Accommodation cost ranges from 320 to 550 EUR. For more information please click here.
- Travel cost from Helsinki to UEF by train is starting from 25EUR. Bus cost start from 5 EUR.
- For food we advise to have a budget of at least 130 EUR. Lunch costs in University ranges 2-3 EUR per day. The costs of having a dinner in a restaurant varies a lot, depending on a restaurant. For example pizza costs 6-15 EUR, hamburger meal (in a hamburger restaurant like Hesburger) is ca 7 EUR and beer starts from 3 EUR during happy hour (at 4 to 6/7 p.m.).
- Social programme will be free to attend to the summer school participants. Weekend programme will incur a fee.
Search and apply!