The Summer School will be more than just taking a course: it is an excellent opportunity to experience an innovative and international learning environment while creating new networks with your fellow students - and let's not forget about the opportunity to enjoy typical Finnish summer activities in beautiful lakeside surroundings.
Our lively cities and cosy campuses welcome you, so make a smart decision and join us in the middle of (k)nowhere!
Read more about reasons why to choose UEF here.
- Course/tuition fee is 500 EUR/2-week-course and 300 EUR/1-week-course. There is no tuition fee for the UEF degree students or applicants starting as UEF degree students in September. For more information about tuition fees and reduced prices, please click here.
- Accommodation costs ranges from 150 to 550 EUR, depending on your choice. For more information and prices for accommodation please click here.
- Travel costs from Helsinki to UEF by train starts from 25 EUR. Bus cost starts from 5 EUR. For timetables/long distance buses click here, and for timetables/trains from Helsinki or Helsinki airport click here.
- For food we advise to have a budget of at least 130 EUR. Lunch costs in the University cafeteria ranges 2-3 EUR per day. The costs of having a dinner in a restaurant varies a lot, depending on a restaurant. For example pizza costs 6-15 EUR, hamburger meal (in a hamburger restaurant like Hesburger) is ca 7 EUR and beer starts from 3 EUR during happy hour (at 4 to 6/7 p.m.).
- Social programme will be free to attend to the summer school participants. Weekend programme has a fee of 20 euros. For more information on social programme please click here.
Search and apply!